Thursday, January 1, 2015
We don't usually have extra seed, but we have limited quantities of the following. Seed loses its viability quickly so there is no sense in saving it on my end. If any of this is of interest to you, please email me - email@example.com and inquire. I will give it away first come, but will ask you to send me a SASE.
1. Garberia heterophylla - Garberia
2. Symphyotrichum georgianum - Georgia aster
3. Chrysoma paucifloculosa - Woody goldenrod
4. Chrysopsis mariana - Maryland goldenaster
5. Chrysopsis liniarifolia - Linear leaved goldenaster
Quantities are very limited. All of these species are in the blog if they are not familiar to you.